I really have nothing pressing to talk about. It’s my turn to write… well, I haven’t written in a long time but we don’t really have turns. Mostly We write when we feel like it. I could spend some time introducing myself though.
Inside Where We Live (Arabella)
I’m going to be honest though, introducing myself seems risky. I’m one of the protectors for this system an I worry that being as open as my sisters have started to be is a security breach. Kaysie is our main protector, however, and she feels that being this transparent and open is actually safer in the long run. I suppose she’s right.
So hello. My name is Arabella. I am about 17. Inside I am usually in white tiger form. My main role inside is protection of the little ones. The number of sisters under the age of 13 is nearly twice that (if not more) than those over 13 so that in itself is a full time job. I spend most of my time inside with the children, but I do enjoy my time in the outside world. I especially enjoy technology, our new family, and yarn. I very much enjoy yarn. I guess that might be the feline side of me.
Until recently I haven’t been spending any real time outside. The outside world can be challenging for me and its harder for me to be sure the children inside are safe if I’m hanging out around here. Mom helps out with that a lot.
I have experienced some of the body’s trauma, but nothing significant. My job has always been to bring the sister who experienced the trauma inside and nurture and comfort her. There’s a serious lack of trauma here, so I’m having to find new ways to keep myself busy and still feel useful. This project we are working on to be more open and fight stigma is helping a lot with that.
So that’s me, pretty much in a nutshell. I’m around and always willing to say hi.
- Made to be Used | used — Over and over again I hear voices from the past. I hear the voices speaking the words that cut me, heart and soul, as clearly as if they were standing right next to me. One of the phrases I hear often was spoken by several different men over the course of my times out front. [...]
- Inside Where We Live (Jennaleigh) — I don’t spend a lot of time out front, lately. Inside I have a fairly complex and kinda difficult job. My name is Jennaleigh Sage and I’m an emotional regulator. I am also a nurturer and mediator. My family and most of my friends call me Jenna. I first remember joining my sisters inside around [...]
- Inside Where We Live (Alyssianna) — Hi, I’m Lyssa. My whole name is Alyssianna Nichole but I go by Lyssa mostly. I’m a girl, not an animal. Today I’m big Lyssa so I’m almost 15 but most of the time I’m little Lyssa and can be like 4 or 5. I age slide. It depends a lot on how I [...]
- Inside Where We Live (Kassandra) — I’m Kaysie. If you ask any of my sisters inside, though, they will tell you I am Kassandra. Really, Kaysie works just fine. I’m about 16 years old and I am the Lead Protector for this system. Yep, me. I am solely responsible for their safety and security. I handle most of the doctor [...]
- Inside Where We Live (Alexandria) — hi im lexi and im 10. i wasn’t always 10. for awhile i was grown up but that didn’t work so good. i didn’t get married but i was there like rite after we moved back after we got married and we had two baby girls and it was stupid and i couldn’t figure [...]